Dear fellow woman of African descent,
If you are like me you must wish you had a cosmetic line and skincare line that :
- Specializes in high-end and very high quality products made specifically for women of African descent like you
- Is affordable, available and has variety
- Exactly matches the color and tone of your skin
- Is adapted to variations in climatic conditions
- Lasts long on you when applied
- Trains you on how to apply your make-up to get a perfect finish every time
The list can go on and on.
Yes the African woman deserves to reveal her full beauty using the “best in class” products just like any other woman in the world.
Like most African women I had several challenges related to revealing my full beauty using available cosmetic and skin care products. Most poignant experiences were when I travelled and saw all the variety available which I did not have at home. In addition I would buy some very expensive cosmetic products for myself, sisters, friends and others back home. Only to realize when I returned that these products did not completely match their skin types and tone.
It is worth noting that good make up has to match not only the skin type and color but also the climate, life style and environment in which one operates. We are often exposed to very harsh climatic factors such as heat, humidity, dryness etc. The challenge to achieving ideal make up therefore is to have products that can resist these environmental and climatic factors. Most women would want.Read More